Polish Masters 2012
International football tournament Polish Masters 2012 was an original project of the agency. Our event was one of the main European football competitions in summer of 2012.
Apart from Śląsk Wrocław, being a host of the tournament, Polish fans could see renowned European teams – Benfica Lisbon, PSV Eindhoven and Athletic Bilbao, finalist of Europa League 2012. We were responsible for promoting the event both in Poland and abroad.
The tournament was broadcasted by TVP. All matches were shown live on TVP1 channel. Thanks to our cooperation with international television broker news stories were delivered to over 40 countries.Read more
The agency established and accomplished a strategic concept for the exhibition tournament Polish Masters. We had to lay down its formula, create and realize visual identification, establish and conduct promotional and marketing activities, invite and sign up renowned European teams.
Marketing and promotion of the tournament. Our main tasks:
- organizing the event, inviting teams and looking after them during their stay in Poland
- establishing promotion schedule in nationwide media, attracting media partners: TVP (TVP1, TVP Sport), Radio Zet, Przegląd Sportowy, Polska The Times, wp.pl
- creating and conducting outdoor campaign with Stroer, official partner of the event
- promoting the tournament (advertising spots on TV, promotion online and using outdoor billboards), video advertisements with Przemysław Tytoń – ambassador of Polish Masters 2012
- developing and realizing advertising campaign – TVP, Euro Zet, wp.pl, Stroer
- managing social media promotion, administrating Polish Masters’ fanpage (May-July 2102, over 12 000 active users)
- managing event activities during the tournament – stadium branding, spectators, press conferences and off-pitch initiatives